Showing 1 of 50 conversations about:
Sep 1, 2016
We have reached out to the vendor and are currently waiting on an update on the shipping schedule. We expect to hear from them early tomorrow and will make sure to pass on any relevant news.
As stated before, we understand that the additional wait time is undesirable. If you would prefer to cancel your order, please contact Community Support using the “Contact Support” button in your transactions page (
You can expect an update from us on 9/6 or sooner if something comes up.
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center (
Sep 1, 2016
View Full Discussion