Showing 1 of 35 conversations about:
elimelendez
2201
Jan 25, 2016
bookmark_border
We spoke to our customs broker earlier today and were notified that the order is still awaiting clearance at customs. We had our broker and vendor make sure that all the paperwork was in order and it looks like customs is just running a bit slower than usual.
Admittedly neither our broker nor customs could provide us a clear release date for the shipment. We will remain in close contact with our broker and update the group with an ETA as soon as the order is released.
We understand that the additional wait time is undesirable. If you prefer not to wait for your order and want to have it cancelled, please reach out via the "Contact Support" button in your transactions page. https://www.massdrop.com/transactions
Thanks for your patience and expect an update from us on 1/29 or sooner if something comes up.
Jan 25, 2016
View Full Discussion