Just spoke to the vendor and they let us know that these will be dropped off for shipment to our warehouse next Tuesday.
We understand this delay is rather undesirable. If you prefer not to wait for the IEMs and want to have your order cancelled, just email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will process the refund right away.
Otherwise we will stay in contact with the vendor and update the group accordingly.
Expect an update from us on 7/8 or sooner if something comes up.