Showing 1 of 97 conversations about:
View Full Discussion
We are still waiting on vendor confirmation of shipment. We have a call scheduled with them for tomorrow and will update the group with any new developments.
Thanks for your patience and expect an update from us on 8/15 or sooner if something comes up.