Showing 1 of 48 conversations about:
Mar 1, 2016
Unfortunately, the vendor was unable to meet their expected ship date of late February. We are still waiting for confirmation from the vendor for the updated manufacturing schedule. We will continue to reach out to them on behalf of the group.
We understand that the additional wait time is undesirable. If you would prefer to cancel your order, please contact Community Support using the “Contact Support” button in your transactions page (
You can expect an update from us on 3/7 or sooner if something comes up.
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center (
Mar 1, 2016
View Full Discussion