Showing 1 of 856 conversations about:
Jul 22, 2015
I don't really know what the big deal was about what kind of stabilizers this keyboard came with, but these metal bits mean Costar right? My Shine 3 has the three plus sign things, so I'm gonna guess those are Cherry stabilizers. Hopefully this clears it up for people and everyone gets what they're hoping for.
Cherry MX reds are like butter, btw.
Jul 22, 2015
View Full Discussion