We spoke with the vendor earlier today and they’re still on track to have the order ready to be shipped out to us by 1/8 as mentioned in the previous update.
Once the group’s order is ready, the vendor will send the bulk shipment to our warehouse where we’ll break it up into individual orders and ship them off to you as soon as possible.
We understand the delay for this order so far is rather undesirable. If you prefer not to wait for the bags and want to have your order cancelled, just email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will process the refund right away.
Thanks for your patience and expect an update from us on 1/13 or sooner if something comes up.