Showing 1 of 34 conversations about:
View Full Discussion We have reached out to the vendor and are currently awaiting the shipping schedule for the order. We currently expect to hear back from them early next week. We will make sure to update the group with any relevant information as soon as we hear back.
We understand that the additional wait time is undesirable. If you would prefer to cancel your order, please contact Community Support using the “Contact Support” button in your transactions page (http://massdrop.com/transactions).
You can expect an update from us on 11/15 or sooner if something comes up.
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center (http://massdrop.com/helpcenter).
As long as we get updates I don't mind waiting.
Weird, I sent an email to cancell my order using the "Contact Support" Button, and they said they cant help me. So you know, month and a half later, updates all read the same, this is getting a little out of hand.
Try linking elimelendez's post to your request to cancel. I did something similar to that when I cancelled out of the Zombicide Base Game package, because it would have taken too long, and I was refunded w/o any issue on that one. I'm hanging in there on this one, because at this point I'm so behind on my painting of the figures the delay doesn't bother me.
I will tomorow if that update turns nothing up, because it seems like the updates have all been the same for the past what 3-5 updates lol. Don't get me started on painting because I bought into this game HARD and have yet to paint a single Figure LoL!
I just sent in a request to cancel yesterday, so I'll let you know what I hear back. This is the first Massdrop I've ever backed and I really doubt I ever will again. It's not really a "pre-order" if it takes so long to ship that everything is available before our copies ever ship!
Well, it's now been two days since I put in my cancellation request and still haven't heard anything back from customer service. This whole experience is leaving a seriously bad taste in my mouth about you guys. I am incredibly frustrated by the total lack of customer support and transparency with this purchase.
Did you get the email tonight that the John Howe box is delayed until January? They gave us the option to wait until then (which they're defaulting people to- ha!), get a refund for $15 and they'll ship the other two, or get a full refund. They still haven't processed my refund request from days ago, but hopefully they'll honor that option.
Sure did, Less than impressed with MDs handling of this issue.
i like the 4th option another poster suggested.
This is a big "up yours" from massdrop.