Showing 1 of 34 conversations about:
elimelendez
2202
Nov 16, 2016
bookmark_border
Hey everyone,
On our most recent call with our distributor we found out the expansion featuring guest artist John Howe was delayed from the manufacturer until January of 2017. The other two expansions are on schedule and can ship to members this week, but because of the delay we want to give everyone a few options.
The three options are:
1. Wait to receive your order until the final expansion arrives in January, 2017.
2. Receive the two on schedule expansions as soon as they arrive and cancel the late expansion for a partial refund of $15.
3. Cancel your entire order for a full refund.
We will default to option #1, but please reach out to support through your Transactions page (https://www.massdrop.com/transactions) within the next 48 hours if you would like option #2 or #3.
Please reach out to Community Support if you have any other questions or concerns.
Thanks for your patience and expect an update from us on 12/1 or sooner if something comes up.
Nov 16, 2016
RedEyedCoyote
24
Nov 16, 2016
bookmark_border
How about a fourth option? Why don't you ship us what's available now, already a month behind schedule, and then ship us the remaining expansion when it's available, for no additional charge to us? That seems fair to me, especially since it doesn't seem that the final expansion will be ready to ship for 3 months after the expected ship date.
Nov 16, 2016
GoonerB
1
Nov 16, 2016
bookmark_border
Do you guys reply to customer service requests? I've now put in two requests for a cancel/refund and still haven't gotten any response at all from customer service. I want to make sure it gets done in this 2 day window.
I'm not trying to be a nightmare customer, but honestly if I don't hear something back soon I'll just do a chargeback and you guys can sort out cancelling the order on your end. I don't want to, but if you don't reply to customer service tickets...
Nov 16, 2016
Slobooger
14
Nov 16, 2016
bookmark_border
Personally, I think this is the only fair option. Id even be willing to pay the shipping, but expecting people to have paid for this item, and wait 4+ months for it to arrive (maybe more, since this is obviously not a guarantee) is unbelievable.
so over it.
Nov 16, 2016
bronkula
7
Nov 16, 2016
bookmark_border
Also voicing a request for option 4. Give us what's available.
Nov 16, 2016
Wonderdog
2
Nov 17, 2016
bookmark_border
I've decided to cancel and pick the boxes up locally (there is practically no difference in price once UK customs charges are added - which they have been on the previous 3 guest box drops).
I've ticketed your community support team.
Nov 17, 2016
Harring
3
Nov 19, 2016
bookmark_border
Its my first massdrop and I am far from impressed, was looking forward to playing with these during christmas time but no. I dont think I will be back for another drop again.
IF you had done option 4 that would have been good service, this is just bad.
Nov 19, 2016
View Full Discussion