Is my keyboard (Drop Ctrl. low profile) supposed to shut off from static electricity?

I've had my keyboard for about a month now and I wear socks in my room on a carpet so I produce a decent amount of static electricity when playing vr or just walking around. When im gone from my keyboard long enough and come back ill feel a small shock and the keyboard goes black, no noticeable difference in performance and i simply have to unplug and replug it to work again. wondering if this is something i can fix or if I have to live with it. (space gray Ctrl. base, kailh speed mx switches [silver], aluminum keycaps on wasd keys)


Let’s get the conversation started!

Be the first to comment.