[Production Update] Massdrop x RAMA M10-A
Hey everyone, wanted to give an update on the M10-A Minipads
The M10-A samples we received for the product shots on the drop page had a few cosmetic flaws which we asked the factory to improve on. We recently received the final production samples and I wanted to share some photos of the improvements.
The initial sample is on the left and the new samples is on the right.
- The dot on the circle in Machine Industries' M logo is now gone.
- Jagged cuts on the RAMA logo and Massdrop logo are fixed.
- The screw holes are now center aligned.
Initial sample is on top and new sample is on the bottom
- Also wanted to share a macro shot of the new logo.
- Fixed the area where the two enclosures meet near the USB port cutout.
- Got custom end mills to properly cut the angles of the top enclosure so there are no more CNC marks left on the side.
Hope this post was informative, I can't wait to get these in everyone's hands!
- Macro shots of the fine CNC lines. Initial sample on top, new sample on the bottom.