This one is what I survived off of in college -
- one tube (I think like 2lbs?) of ground beef (I prefer 90% lean at least) browned in a pan
- add into slow cooker with celery, potatoes, carrots.
- add two cans of canned tomatoes and two cans of pinto beans
- add whatever spice you like in the spice rack
- add a few cloves of garlic and a few slices of ginger
- salt and pepper to taste
Let it cook on low for about 6-8 hours. Should be good for a few meals. This actually sounds pretty horrible now that I've typed it all out.