Korean Bibimbap inspired dish:
I am usually making it using leftover meat/veggies in my fridge.
1) Boil short grain rice (preferably sushi rice). You can use any amount, depending on number of servings (I guess you know how much rice you need for 1 portion)
2) Take some veggies (bell peppers, onion, avocado etc.) If it's carrots/peppers/onion, julienne them and fry on a very hot pan (to brown them a bit, still keep crunchy). Cut avocado and keep it raw.
3) Take any cooked meat (chicken, beef, pork, fish) and cut to small pieces.
4) Take some fried seaweed (can be Nori sheets, for sushi making), rip them to small pieces.
5) Fry one egg (one per portion).
6) Put rice to a bowl, place all ingredients on top of it (egg is topmost), sprinkle with sesame seeds, pour some soy sauce or any other sauce you like.
7) Mix everything using chopsticks in the bowl.
You can use any combinations (rice + any meat + any vegetables) to make this dish.