Is there a comman name for the connectors to the earbuds? most "2 pin" connectors look different from the ones that came with the earbuds.

100% upvoted

Dec 16, 2019
Like stealth answered, they require a .77mm 2 pin connector, but .78mm works as well. This 'shielded two pin' sort of connector is usually called QDC but sadly I can't seem to figure out if there's a fixed length for the pins, unlike 2 pin connectors. P.S. Definitely recommend the Tripowin C8 for this, I picked up the .78mm 2 pin cable so that it'd fit anything else I'd like to use it for instead of picking the QDC.
Dec 12, 2019
These are called MMCX 2 pin cables 0.77mm. The biggest problem with these IEM's is the cable wear out overtime and they are very hard and expensive to find. My Nuforce lasted me for 2 years but cable went bad after that and i lost audio from one of the connectors. so i used the spare one which is holding fine. But remember these cables are mostly expensive if you order them from amazon or some other place. These are only cheaper from Chinese vendors who sell it for as low as $6 on Aliexpress and some other places. i switched to KZ-ZSX recently from Nuforce, and those things are a beast at same price point with much more snug fit connectors and Massively improved sound quality with 5 Balanced and 1 dynamic audio driver. Blew my mind for the same price i paid for Nuforce x. That's my 2 cents on it. Cheers.
Nov 26, 2019
I was actually looking for this answer myself. As far as I can tell, it needs a .77 mm 2 pin headphone connector, but a .78 mm apparently will work as well, although a lot of cables don't appear to have the same shroud as the ones that come with these headphones.