When I was looking for new headphones this past month, I thought Drop was a different company, but realized later that it was Massdrop all along.
In my opinion, Massdrop brand is better, it identifies them who they are. Drop? That is too generic and it does not really say much about the company. I do not see why they need to rebrand themselves. If they want to rebrand their name for said reasons, of all the names, why Drop? Drop reminds of DropBox or something.
1) What is the difference between "front firing" and "Closed Box, down-firing drive" sub. I guess front firing are more expensive so better.
2) These are specs for 3 different subwoofers in rel acoustics line. Does it matter which one I chose? What difference would it make?
a) -6dB at 28 Hz,
b) -6dB at 30 Hz,
c) -6dB at 32 Hz
3) Any experience or reviews on Rel Acoustics Sub Woofers?
I am considering pairing it with KEF LSX. Which model would be good?
Does anyone else have these cans? It can't just be me, but I think they kick ass! Thought they were crazy expensive then I saw the top of their line! I would really like to hear owners' opinions. They look almost as good as they sound, post pics, please? ;-)
Best turntable setup for headphones HD6xx? Phono and amp.
Wich one to choose? It will be my first tt setup.
1) Debut Carbon> Schiit Mani Phono> Schiit Magni3+
2) Debut Carbon> Schiit Mani Phono> Schiit Vali2
3) Debut Carbon> Schiit Jotunheim with Phono
Or is there other better suggestions.
Also plannining to add powered speakers.
Thanks in advace.
What amp & DAC, or combo would you recommend for DT 990 pros?
Looking to play games mainly. But also listen to and produce music. I’m not really looking for the very top of the line in price range btw.
also if you have a any other headphone, amp, DAC, setups I’d be glad to take recommendations!