Gaming Audiophile Headphones (Suggestions?)
(I have a pair of HD58X on order from Mass Drop , but instantly having buyers remorse after seeing reviews, did I choose right or wrong?)
- Immersive Titles
TRIED HEADPHONES: Sony 1000's, DT990SE , K712PRO , HE400i (Tried a lot of gaming headsets but I want audiophile quality so I did not list them)
- Music ( all over the place but currently listening to )
- The Weeknd
- Elton John
- I thought the only 2 that sounded close to my Focal Listen Wireless Headphones were the K712s and the Sony 1000s.
- The K712 to loose on my head so it was a no go
- Sony was so close to the Focal's didn't seem like an upgrade
I would like to stay under $250 if possible I know the Focals are expensive but I got them as a gift from a Tattoo Client when I tattooed them.
My PC does have an AMP that I can push most of all headphones (AE-5 SoundBlaster)
If you need more information to help suggest some new cans let me know!
Thanks in advance to anyone that takes the time to respond and help!
- Inner Ear pain from the Focals for gaming I am assuming the long use and them being closed back are causing my ears to become very painful, NOT outside but inside my ear canal itself. I feel like its causing me to get headaches as well.
- I can't find a pair of headphones that is like the Focal that may be better for longer use and provide the same sound quality
- Primarily for gaming, music is secondary.
- Wondering if perhaps the above mentioned OPEN BACKs are better and I just need to pull the trigger and get used to a different sound for comfort?