Noise cancelling headphones below $200
Since I'm attending university and I can't study in a noisy environment, I'm searching for headphones below $200 with noise cancelling. Some thoughts:
I've tried the Bose QC25 and QC35, and I've been fascinated by their noise cancelling. I know those are top of the line models with the best NC technology out there, but, is the other branding technology at least similar to them?
If I had to meet all the requirements, I'd pick the Sony ZX770BN. Are they any good?
If you had another option, please tell me what would be your pick!
- I could not use open back ones since I would also use them in libraries;
- I'd prefer over-ear ones;
- I'd prefer ones with Bluetooth/wireless connectivity, it's not a must;
- I'd prefer foldable ones;
- I'd like a known brand, but again, it's not a must;
- I'd prefer some with a nice design, such as the Sennheiser Momentum wireless or the Sony h.ear on Wireless NC.