Interesting "Guide Keys"

Just would like to put out a suggestion for an offering I would love to see - I have the Pulse keycap set - absolutely love it. However, it does not have guides on the F and J keys (usually just a raised dot to help the fingers find the keys when first placing them down without looking). I've looked far and wide for any type of cool guide keys to replace these keys in Row 3 and I've found absolutely nothing. There might be generic guide keys for sale, but I'd prefer one that either fits in the color theme, or improves the look of the keyboard with a really cool artisan type row 3 key. If anyone could recommend ideas, knows of a product, or thinks they might 'know a guy' that could get this done, I'd love to hear about it.


Let’s get the conversation started!

Be the first to comment.