being a happy owner of a X7+BTW2 Bluetooth dongle and enjoying the SBX when connected via SP/DIF or USB,
I'm about to get a G6/G5/E5 as well,
just need to decide which one of them,
and if you are wondering why I would like to get a G6/G5/E5 considering I've already got the X7,
it's because I mainly plan to use the pocket-sized G6/G5/E5 on mobility (input coming from portable devices via analog 3,5mm jack source) or connected to the PS4-PSVR jack with the goal to amplify my headset,
bear in mind that as soon as you switch the PSVR on,
the PS4 audio coming from USB/optical out switches from Dolby 5.1 to Stereo 2.0,
the only way to get the Sony Virtual 3D VR sound is with a headset connected to the PSVR via 3.5mm jack,
so, assuming the G6/G5/E5 are on the last FW,
01. does the LINE IN support a 4 pole 3,5mm jack (left+right+mic)?
02. can the SBX tune the output sound when the source is analog and coming from the 3,5mm jack?
03. can I apply the EQ on the output sound when the source is analog and coming from the 3,5mm jack?
04. if my source is analog and coming from the 3,5mm jack and I have got a full headset (cans+mic) on the other side of the G5/E5, is the microphone input (mic chat) passed back?
05. just to clarify, can I use the above 4 features on all G6/E5/G5?
Thank you so much in advance