Well, I won't. I got my R9 Fyry X four months ago, and I'm very happy with it so far. Unless there is a sale - I won't go for an upgrade within next 12 months, so, basically speaking, I will buy new model when it get's discounted. And even then, it's not 100% Nvidia. Who knows, maybe AMD will offer enthusiast level GPU in Polaris lineup later this month, and I won't have to wait another year for Radeon Vega.