Showing 1 of 1169 conversations about:
ayy_lmao
0
Jan 28, 2015
bookmark_border
This mic is complete shit. Why the fuck is it so popular? My webcam mic is much clearer.
edit: Calmed down and bought a soundcard. works fine now. if you run it from onboard audio it will sound like complete shit so a soundcard is a absolute must.
Jan 28, 2015
Nahkapasuuna
2
Jan 28, 2015
bookmark_border
Jan 28, 2015
TheFu
78
Feb 19, 2015
bookmark_border
No. A soundcard just for mic in is just useless for 99% of users, and the remaining 1% will not hear a difference. You must have another problem with your board. It is most certainly as shitty as your advice ;-)
Feb 19, 2015
View Full Discussion