Showing 1 of 81 conversations about:
Mar 10, 2016
We have been in contact with the vendor and are awaiting confirmation regarding the shipping schedule. As soon as we hear back, we will provide the group with updated information.
We understand that the additional wait time is undesirable. If you would prefer to cancel your order, please contact Community Support using the “Contact Support” button in your transactions page (
You can expect an update from us on 3/17 or sooner if something comes up.
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center (
Mar 10, 2016
View Full Discussion