Showing 1 of 1261 conversations about:
View Full Discussion
How does Blue Box works? Anyone can help here?
Basically you pay for the base model and possibly get an update. For the sum you paid (23,99 in our case) you get the chance to get one of the listed products (with the likelihood given in percent). You don't know what you get until unpacking the box and that's the "fun" part of it. Basically it's like a gamble, but technically you get always what you paid for and maybe even better. Other than that, there is also possibility to win one of the prizes, if the number of the buyers reach to the given number of units.
- Brainwavz M5 ($35 value): 23%
- Brainwavz XF200 ($25 value): 11.5%
- Brainwavz S0 ($49.50 value): 11.5%
- Brainwavz M100 ($89.50 value): 47%
- Brainwavz S5 ($99.50 value): 7%