Showing 1 of 274 conversations about:
View Full Discussion
I have prescription lenses can you get these in the drop with your prescription?
What instructions, i only see ones for reimbursement from insurance. Nothing bout getting new rx lenses
1. Buy your favorite Gunnar frames.
2. Email email@example.com with the following info:
a. Your prescription (must include pupillary distance PD)
b. What your desired lens type is (standard or premium)
c. What your desired lens color would be (amber or crystalline)
3. Get your final price and make your final payment.
4. Once payment is confirmed, you will ship you frames to Gunnar (address will be provided).
5. Your new Gunnar Rx will take approximately 2-3 weeks to complete. You will receive an email confirmation and tracking number once it ships.
What's the price range for rx lenses, for example premium crystalline with astigmatism correction and etc
Approximate pricing is below.
Standard $150, Premium $250, Office Progressive $275
If I buy the frames from MD and follow this process, am I only paying for the lens type and/or any labor fees? I'm looking to get the crystalline lens and don't see the option. Would Gunnar only magnify the amber lens from the drop? If so then I'm gonna have to pass :(
We can magnify a crystalline lens too, but we are currently not offering that lens type on Massdrop.
Hi, I emailed firstname.lastname@example.org my Massdrop receipt for this drop and my eyeglass prescription. However, I have not gotten a reply whatsoever. Can you confirm this is the method for adding Rx lenses to my drop? Thanks.