Showing 1 of 37 conversations about:
Mar 11, 2015
Recapping the last update, nearly a dozen completed orders shipped out last week from our warehouse and we were waiting for the vendor to confirm when the last batch of orders were scheduled to ship from them to us.
We talked to our representative earlier today and they confirmed that the ETA for end of March is consistent with the estimates being provided by their forwarders. They have agreed to expedite inbound shipping to our warehouse when these arrive and we will be sure to prioritize this shipment in our queue so that our team can get these packed and out to you as soon as they arrive with us.
We also understand this delay is rather undesirable. If you prefer not to wait for the bundle and want to have your order cancelled, just reach out to us at, and we will process the refund right away.
We will remain in contact with the vendor and provide the group regular updates throughout the fulfillment process.
Thanks for your patience and expect an update from us on 3/24 or sooner if something comes up.
Mar 11, 2015
View Full Discussion