Showing 1 of 13 conversations about:
Aug 18, 2016
Our vendor is still waiting for updated estimates in regards to when these will be available to ship to their warehouse. As soon as we receive any relevant news we will make sure to pass them on to the group.
As stated before, we understand that the additional wait time is undesirable. If you would prefer to cancel your order, please contact Community Support using the “Contact Support” button in your transactions page (
You can expect an update from us on 8/26 or sooner if something comes up.
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center (
Aug 18, 2016
View Full Discussion