Keyboard mimics the Typewriter Touch

(Still) Looking for a keyboard where the touch is sure so that when I am typing and I, say, brush my finger over a "D" to type an "F" the D AND the F are printed. Where can I find this type of (mechanical) keyboard? thanks in advance! Marcus
100% upvoted


Let’s get the conversation started!

Be the first to comment.