Showing 1 of 111 conversations about:
View Full Discussion Sizing information from:
ATTN: FOR PROPER SIZING OF THE KNIFE
1) Use a Ruler or a Tape Measure
2) Make sure you DO NOT INCLUDE your Thumb and your Fingers in this measurement
3) ONLY measure the WIDTH of the four tops of your knuckles where your fingers attach to your hand (from your Index Pointer Finger Knuckle all the way across to your Pinky Knuckle)
4) If your hand measures 4 Inches or UNDER in width then the 599 FOX Karambit Black G10 Knife is going to be the BETTER FIT for your hand.
5) Again, If you hand is UNDER 4 Inches in width, we STRONGLY suggest that you DO NOT order the 479 or 479TK Karambit Knives as they will NOT fit your hand properly, and are meant for XXL Size Hands and any returns will cause a 15% restocking fee we don't want you to incur.
Hope this helps some of you with your decision, if your hand is under 4 inches you might be better off buying a 599 from another source.
Which Massdrop never has. This knife is on here at least every other month, I've never seen the 599 but it's always asked for.