Showing 1 of 126 conversations about:
milkypostman
5
Mar 24, 2017
bookmark_border
i'm finding this flashlight to be somewhat worthless due to the electronic switch. after carrying this thing for 3 weeks now, the battery is dead. i don't believe it was accidentally turned on -- i have read about this other places as well. basically there is a capacitor in the switch that needs to maintain charge and it slowly drains the battery.
very disappointed because the form factor of this light is amazing.
does anyone know of a similar switch that doesn't have this problem? anyone else experienced this?
Mar 24, 2017
View Full Discussion