I own a decent collection of budget IEM's, and if I only could own one it would be the MEMT x5. I was a little skeptical about it, since I loved the Tennmak Dulcimer a lot, but I really enjoy a lot the x5 with all type of music (specially electronic, rock, trap...). My top 5 would be:
1. MEMT x5 (v-shape with decent mid presence, super comfortable, magnetic adsorption, perfect for workouts)
2. Tennmak Dulcimer (more balanced than the x5, not that comfortable, a little less "fun")
3. Tin Audio T515 (very balanced and detailed, not comfortable because they're too bulky and fall from my ears, require decent amp)
4. KZ ZS5 (very detailed, average comfort because of the edgy housing shape, highs can be too piercing)
5. Rock Zircon (aggressive v-shape, slightly recessed mids, massive bass, very comfortable, super cheap).
Price-performance, I guess the Zircons win because you can buy them for under $10 on AliExpress. The x5 are better overall, but they cost almost twice. And if you can afford the Exclusive 5, go for it. They easily beat anything I've heard before, incluiding the Dunu Titan 1, Vsonic VDS5s... I even start to prefer the Exclusive 5 over the Audio Technica ATH-M50x!!!