Click to view our Accessibility Statement or contact us with accessibility-related questions

what case is this?looking so distinguished!
It is a keyboard called <ㅋㅋ>, which is newly developed in Korea. I think it would be difficult to buy from overseas.
eraser999ok,thanks,it's a very nice one
Trending Posts in Mechanical Keyboards