Showing 1 of 1187 conversations about:
View Full Discussion Got this kb from Amazon.de since the shipping with MD plus Customs is usually not worth it for EU users, but thought I would chip in:
- For the price, the build is great and sturdy. The front plate (got the Silver one) feels like it can take a beating and it's easy to clean.
- Got it with MX blues, so no magic there.
- The keycaps it comes with are ABS and they feel pretty good to type on if you have nothing else (I recently got my NPKC Rainbow set and put it on there and am loving it. However, LEDs are quite strong and even though these are thick caps, it still manages to shine a bit through, but it's not a deal breaker for me).
- This is my first non TKL keyboard and I gotta say I miss having Home and End without having to use FN key for that, but I mostly use it at home for playing, so I miss it in rare occasions. (Would love a DIP switch that swaps Page up and Page Down for Home and End)
- The cable management slots in the bottom are good, and the cable it comes with is thick and seems good quality (been unplugging it and plugging it back in everyday as I don't want to leave the keyboard on the desk so my kids don't ruin it by spilling something on it , RIP Filco TKL, you will be missed.)
All in all, for 60 Euros with free shipping, this is a very decent mk to start with and it is available with a variety of switches (Amazon.de has it with mx blacks, blue and reds and also outemu blues).