Showing 1 of 936 conversations about:
iamApropos
8
Jul 2, 2015
bookmark_border
So you don't get to choose which one of these you get? You randomly get one? I'm only really interested in the M6 PRO not sure if $25 is worth the possibility of getting the M6 Pro especially since its only a chance.
Jul 2, 2015
Sioc
6
Jul 2, 2015
bookmark_border
You randomly get one. The chances are:
M-Duo Dual-Driver In-Ear Earphones (even chance between 3 different colors) - 55% odds A151P 2nd Generation Balanced Armature In-Ear Monitors - 35% odds M6 PRO Musician’s In-Ear Monitors - 10% odds
If you only want the Pro you should not join imo. I am fine with all of them but would rather the Duo or A151 so I will almost assuredly get something I like.
Jul 2, 2015
View Full Discussion