On a quest to find best possible headsets in range of 200-300 USD for gaming on PS4.
Past Experience -
1. Tried Steelseries Arctis Pro + Gaming DAC - Returned
2. Currently using Beyer DT 990 Pro 250 Ohm - Planning to return as the sound signature is too bright for me. The high treble gives me fatigue & cracks at high volumes. (connected with Denon AVR 3500 at the moment, but I doubt the treble problem will go away even if I pair it with a decent amp/DAC)
Amp/DAC - Most likely planning to get Soundblaster G6 as it is compatible with PS4.
What should I buy next ?
1. Need immersive gaming experience. Prefer nice tight bass.
2. 30% competitive & 70% single player gaming.
3. No music.
4. Open back works for me as I have no background noise.
5. Country - Sweden.