Mechanical Keyboard that mimics a typewriter keyboard of "yester-year"

I want a keyboard that has the tension (not sure of the term) of "old time" typewriter keys. I used to "touch type" on a typewriter. Problem: not to activate another key that might be in the vicinity of the selected key, if I would just brush over it or touch it ever so lightly. Example: I want to type a "P", but in the process my finger brushes over the "O" and it ends up being "printed". I want to buy this keyboard finished, I really do not want to assemble it myself. thank you in advance! Marcus

Kailh BOX jade or navy