We spoke to the vendor earlier today and have updated info for this drop. Currently the vendor is still awaiting the Variegated Color Bundle shipment to arrive from Italy, which takes a bit of time to get from Europe and through Customs. Once the shipment arrives at the vendor's warehouse they will ship it out to us for fulfillment. They anticipate shipping out to us around Mid-August which should put us at the end of next week or early the following week. We will stay in contact with the vendor and update the group if there are any new developments.
We understand this delay is longer than the originally anticipated 2 week waiting period. Rest assured your thread is on the way, however, if you prefer not to wait and want to have your order cancelled, just email us at email@example.com, and we will process the refund right away.
If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to email us back at firstname.lastname@example.org
Thanks for your patience and expect an update from us on 8/13 or sooner if something comes up.