I will say it was a lot harder to get these magnets to line up than I thought it would be, lol. I fixed it by re-doing them in the corners, what a pain. What I should have done was move them to the sides, glue one to the wood, add the second magnet on top of the glued one and put them in a vice and squish them into the wood which is soft, then glue them all in after with super glue. Which is how I think they were done originally, but without the super glue. Not ever gonna tell you how I did it, even though it worked, but talk about trial and error, lol. I'll add a pic once its finished drying and I sand it lol. I think I may even paint it if I find more free time. I know, silly, but after the time I spent already it would be simple compared, facepalm.