This is another test.
Great news! We’re ready to kick off the next phase of our local shipping test for the EU. See the talk post for the initial test here.
We’re now prepared to open up a larger collection of products to keep moving toward a more consistent and better experience in EU markets.
The products will be available to ship from our test warehouse in Europe with delivery expected within 5 business days to the majority of locations. Most will arrive at your door with no post office pickup, though some exclusions apply, depending on your address. All prices in this test have been adjusted to include VAT, shipping and handling, and will be in USD.
Quantities are limited so do not delay.
We’ve made a collection that includes the available products here: PLEASE NOTE: The products in this collection have been specifically set up for this shipping method.
· Massdrop x Sennheiser HD 6XX Headphones - EU
· Massdrop x Sennheiser HD 58X Jubilee Headphones -EU
· Massdrop x Sennheiser PC37X Gaming Headset - EU
· Massdrop x Fostex TR-X00 Ebony Headphones - EU
· Massdrop x Fostex TR-X00 Mahogany Headphones - EU
· Massdrop x Fostex TR-X00 Purpleheart Headphones - EU
· Massdrop x AKG K7XX Audiophile Headphones - EU
· Massdrop x AKG K7XX Red Edition - EU
· Massdrop x Noble Kaiser 10 Universal IEMs - EU
· Massdrop x NuForce EDC3 In-Ear Monitors - EU
· Massdrop x NuForce EDC In-Ear Monitors - EU
· Massdrop Liquid Carbon X + SDAC DAC/Amp - EU Here are some answers to some possible questions you might have:What is VAT?
Simply put, “Value added tax” or VAT is an indirect tax, which is imposed on goods and services at each stage of production, starting from raw materials to final product. It is applied in EU countries.
Why am I being charged in USD instead of Euros?
As this is a test, our system isn’t currently set up to properly support other currencies. This will not be part of a permanent solution.
What’s the quantity limit for purchasing any of these products?
It will actually vary per product. Sometimes the limit is 50, others the limit is 3. The quantity limits should be clear when you’re checking out.
What happens if there’s a problem with my order?
If you have an issue with your product or order, the process will be the same as with our other products. You can enter a ticket with our support team (www.drop.com/support) and they’ll be able to help you out.
What happens next?
This is a part of the next step, but we want this to lead to a more permanent solution in giving members living in Europe a better overall experience and meet the demand of our products in this and other markets. We will keep you posted on how this rollout may happen and which products beyond those in this test will be supported.
EU Audiophile Collection
Disclaimer: The products in this collection have been specifically set up for this shipping method.
We appreciate your support and welcome your feedback with this experience.
Good or bad, we want to hear it all so let us know what you think.
Thank you all for being a part of the community.