So, yesterday I received my 55g dome from korean seller on ebay. It is awesome!! I liked 45g, then I tried 35g and liked it as well, but this 55g dome is even better.
It took me 2 hours to replace it. Actually, it takes like 20 minutes, but I disassembled/assembled it 5 or 6 times - each times one of the buttons didn't work or worked inconsistently. Only then I decided to google if I am not missing something and found a software pack on github with readme file saying that there is CalibrationLite tool which does exactly what I needed - calibrates sensitivity of buttons. It did solve my issue and those buttons which didn't work or were not sensitive enough (registered only at the very bottom) started working properly after I calibrated each of them with this tool.
I hope it helps someone who decides to replace the dome like me.