UPDATES FOR JULY 22-SEPTEMBER PURCHASERS
9/16 UPDATE: Our vendor confirmed they're preparing the shipment tomorrow. This will put us at a news Estimated Ship Date of around October 1st. If anything changes, we'll provide the update here.
9/14 UPDATE: Our vendor has confirmed that production for the flashlights is complete and they'll be on their way to our warehouse very soon. We'll have more information about when they'll be expected to ship out to all of you in the next couple days. We'll update here as soon as we have that information.
9/8 UPDATE: We're still working with the vendor to determine a new ship date for the flashlights. Nothing new to report at this time. We'll check back in early next week with any new news.
We’re reaching out to let you know that our vendor is experiencing manufacturing delays due to COVID-19 and we will not meet the current expected ship date of September 15th. We’re working with the vendor to secure a new ship date, but as of right now we’re not sure what that looks like.
If you decide you’d rather not wait the additional time, this run is open for cancellations via your Transactions page at drop.com/transactions.
We’ll be updating this thread next week with any new information, so stay tuned. We appreciate your patience.